* The hall is a registered charity, (Charity No. 301747)
* The hall is licensed by New Forest District Council
* Licence for 100 persons.
Parking and Access
* Parking spaces for approximately 20 cars.
* Parking is situated to the side and rear of the hall.
* Large grass verge opposite the hall if addition parking is required.
* Access into the hall is via the door at the rear of the property.
* Main Door opens into entrance lobby which leads to the Main Hall area.
* Separate Ladies and Gents Toilets including disabled facilities.
* Fully fitted kitchen including microwave, cooker and fridge.
* Crockery and cutlery for 100 persons
* Standard fluorescent lighting and wall lights with dimmer switches.
* Instant hot water supply in kitchen and toilets.
* Ample power points.
* Overhead heaters and fans
* Tables and chairs (approx. 100 chairs in total). These are stored in the locked store in the lobby area.